Paragon International School Secondary Campus offers scholarships to students who are going to complete their Grade 6 studies during the current academic year. The students are required to sit for the Scholarship Examination in order to get the scholarship.
The questions in the Scholarship Examination come from English, Mathematics and Science subjects. The entire test will be in the English language.
NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED!
The Scholarship Examination will be held in two phases:
Registration for Online Round – Registration Deadline: 22 April – Registration link
The first elimination round – Online: 23 April, 11:00 AM – Online exam link
The second final round – Onsite – 30 April 2022, 10:00 AM – Paragon ISC Secondary Campus
The top 100 students in the online elimination round are eligible to participate in the second onsite examination. The number is subject to change based on the success rate of participants. Students only with 60% and up results will be selected for the second round.
The top three places will be determined based on the results of the second round.
- Finishing time will be noted for each candidate and will be used in case of multiple students get the same score.
- Four wrong answers eliminate one correct answer.
- If a student misses writing his/her name or the given unique code on the answer sheet his/her answers will not be counted and will not be listed on the results sheet.
- If a student miswrites his/her name or the given unique code on the answer sheet the school does not take any responsibility for fixing the mistakes.
- In order to get the scholarship, students must achieve at least 80% correct results in the second round.
The first 3 (three) students who get the highest scores will have the right to get 100%, 75%, and 50% scholarships respectively. The registration and enrolment fees will be waived for these students. The school may decide to offer other discount options for 4th and up achievers.
1st place 100% discount on tuition fees
2nd place 75% discount on tuition fees
3rd place 50% discount on tuition fees
Continuation of the scholarship for every next year until the end of Grade 12, will be decided based on the general rules and regulations given below.
These rules are applied to all kinds of scholarships offered by Paragon ISC.
- Only the students who desire to continue their education at Paragon ISC are eligible to receive Paragon ISC scholarships. The students transferring to Paragon ISC from other public or private schools can receive the scholarships if they achieve the requirements and continue their education at Paragon ISC.
- Students must have an excellent work ethic as demonstrated in school reports and portfolios to continue receiving the scholarships.
- Students must maintain the results expected of a scholarship recipient. Any scholarship recipient whose review has been unsatisfactory may have their scholarship withdrawn.
- Being inexcusably absent for more than 20 days will result in the suspension of the scholarship.
- Dropping below the grand average (average of all lessons) of 85 at the end of the academic year will result in the suspension of the scholarship.
- Receiving in-school suspension, out-of-school suspension or expulsion will result in the suspension of the scholarship.
- Dropping below discipline of 0 points at the end of the academic year will result in the suspension of the scholarship.
- All Scholarships are granted or withdrawn at the discretion of the Head of School.
Paragon ISC reserves the right to make changes to this policy at the school’s sole discretion.