CODE OF CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS
Consideration: As a Paragon ISC student you are expected to ៖
- Consider other people’s feelings,
- Be honest in all situations,
- Listen to others when they speak,
- Respect other people’s personal space,
- Ask permission to use other people’s property,
- Be just and fair to each other and try to understand why others act as they do,
- Respect the environment.
Communication: As a Paragon ISC student you are expected to ៖
- Pay attention when others are communicating with you,
- Express yourself with clarity,
- Share your opinion with others,
- Respect the rights of others to disagree,
- Talk with people in a positive and kind manner
Cooperation: As a Paragon ISC student you are expected to ៖
- Work in harmony for the benefit of all those involved,
- Work together using critical thinking and problem-solving strategies,
- Assess a situation before making value judgments,
- Be flexible and willing to accept change.
Courtesy: As a Paragon ISC student you are expected to ៖
- Be polite with others, remember to say ‘please’, ‘thank you’ and ‘excuse me’!
- Express your appreciation to others,
- Participate readily and be prepared for study,
- Support each other,
- Be punctual,
- Walk and talk quietly and respectfully when moving from place to place.
Commitment: As a Paragon ISC student you are expected to ៖
- Keep the promises you make,
- Be an active learner and keep on task,
- Always do your best and persevere,
- Show loyalty and stand up for what you believe in,
- Take responsibility for your own actions,
- Support the decision-makers.
- Along with all the above, we also expect you to:
- Be neat and clean and wear the appropriate school uniform during the class and physical education activities,
- Exhibit good conduct in the canteen area,
- Exhibit good conduct and safety practices on school buses or at school organized activities,
- Refrain from tobacco, alcohol or drugs at any time.